Saturday, September 15, 2012

Only 24 hours in a day.

My husband's birthday is today. And as much as I love him and love celebrating birthdays...
Had to clean house from 8 to 11
because my birth-mom and step-dad are coming into town.
Lunch soon with my birth-mom and step-dad.
Dinner with his parents and sister.
Promised to spend time with him after dinner.
Six chapters to read for Tuesday and Wednesday lecture.
Clinical paperwork due Monday at 8am.
Exam Tuesday morning. Much review and studying necessary.
When am I going to get all of this done??

I essentially only have 3 hours of potential study time today and I have a feeling that will end up being MUCH less. So I guess the best I can do is prioritize.
First is clinical paperwork. DEFINITELY DONE TODAY.
Next the exam studying!
I suppose I'll save the reading for last because I at least have two more weeks to catch up till the exam.

Sigh! Why does life have to keep going when I'm in nursing school. Isn't there a pause button somewhere???

No comments:

Post a Comment