Thursday, September 6, 2012

My schedule

as of late and for the foreseeable future:

If it's a school day:
Wake up, breakfast, get ready, go to school, come home, dinner, study 'till bedtime.

If it's not a school day:
Wake up, study, lunch, study, dinner, study, sleep.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Strange thing though? Even though it's hard to keep up my motivation once I get home to study for 3-6 more hours... I love it! I can't wait to find out what the next day will bring. I've never felt this way about anything I've ever done!

Well, except for maybe in my marriage, but that goes without saying ;P

I've been a student for so long, it's nice to feel like I'm really making head-way into doing my passion!

After I finish nursing school, I plan to pursue a bridge program that takes you from an RN to MSN (getting your master's) once I finish paying off my student loans for this. But it will be different. I'll also be working and that's all online. Whole different ballgame. I'll be a nurse. I'll actually get to have a life!

But that aside, I really am loving school. Lot's of work and lot's of fun. I also love my clinical group! That sure helps.

Tomorrow we're getting a tour of the hospital and unit we'll be at for the next five weeks. For 4/5 we'll be in the med-surg unit, but also one week in oncology - which I'm pretty anxious about, but more on that later. I better get back to studying! It's already 7 and I have an entire chapter to read before bed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment