Thursday, October 4, 2012

Does this gown make my butt look big?



Actually, it kind of does. At least, I didn't think my butt was that big...
Such a stylish, sexy beast. I know :) 

Anyways, GREAT day at clinicals today. 

A) I wasn't a giant bundle of nerves. 
B) I'm finally getting into the swing of things. Where things are, who to ask, who to avoid, how to deal with patients, etc etc 
C) The staff - dare I say it - actually likes us now! 

That all combines to make for a great day :) Let's hope tomorrow goes just as smoothly!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate PPE, lol. That stupid gown is SO hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I hate it too. I also hate that I'm prettyyy much the only one who uses it. And you look like a complete idiot when all of the RNs and CNAs and docs are going in and out without so much as gloves! But I do prefer not getting sick (or getting someone else sick!!), so I guess it's worth it lol.

      Delete