Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5th, 2012

Dear Abby baby,
I love you so much. I will miss you so much.
These both seem like the biggest understatements of the year. I wish I could see your sweet, happy face again and bring you back. But I can't.
I want to hug you.
Wrap my arms around your thick fur.
The way you seemed to always be smiling with your adorable black tongue. Your hair shedding everywhere. My heart is already empty without you here.
I can't believe your gone.
I want you back so badly. Healthy, happy, alive.
Remembering the joy on your face when they wheeled you into the room you would never leave, just because you could smell us, breaks my heart. What will we all do without you?
You will never be replaced.
You will never be forgotten.
I wished I believed in Heaven.
You will always, always be in my heart. I promise to keep your spirit in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment