Thursday, July 12, 2012

Some days

the world seems a little too big and a little too dark. I try to be involved in animal activism and such, but in order to do good things, you have to see a lot of horrible things. Some days that's harder than others. Some days I feel like maybe we could all make a difference... some days not so much. Today falls under the latter category.

This is what has been getting to me the last few days:
http://www.change.org/petitions/knoxville-tennessee-animal-control-board-investigate-the-death-of-theo-charge-the-owner-with-animal-cruelty#

Does anybody care? Is there ever a chance that good really wins out in the end?
Sigh.
What strikes me about that sentence is how childish it seems. "Good" and "bad". The world is mostly just a gigantic mass of gray chaos
Sigh. Again.
I think today I'm going to have a pity party on how I can't make a difference. But tomorrow, I'll be back to being optimistic and doing everything I can to help. Or at least I'll try...

No comments:

Post a Comment